Below, you will find detailed information about who is responsible for the Cookies, what Cookies are, the types which are used by this website, how you can disable them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of Cookies by third parties.
- Service Publisher: This is the company within the Vocento group which is named in the Legal Advice on the website as being responsible for Cookies (henceforth, the Publisher).
- Principal marketer of advertising spaces of the Vocento Group: Vocento Gestión de Medios y Servicios, S.L.U. (formerly registered as Comeresa Prensa, S.L.U.), whose address is C/ Josefa Valcárcel, nº 40 bis, 28027 Madrid (Spain) (henceforth, Vocento Gestión).
Partners of the Publisher: in order to improve and optimise users’ experience and to market the advertising spaces, we need services, tools and technological platforms from partners of the Publisher (henceforth, the Partners).
However, due to the complexity of selecting and assigning these Partners, it is not possible to identify those who are collaborating every time you access the service. For that reason we have adhered to the Transparency and Consent Framework, which has been created under the coordination of the IAB Europe commercial organisation (IAB TCF), where the participating Partners register on a list, explain the aims for which they will use the data and their privacy policies and, where relevant, obtain the necessary consent for these purposes.
You can check the list of Partners via the ‘See our partners’ option.
Some Partners are not registered on IAB TCF, but the Vocento group has included them manually in its list of partners. You can tell the difference, because those on IAB TCF are labelled as such on the list.
Advertisers and their partners: To evaluate the investment in an advertising space before purchasing it, and to measure the performance of that investment a posteriori, the Advertisers also use services, tools and technological platforms of their own partners and these are generally also shown on the IAB TCF Partners’ list.
It is not possible to provide you with a list of Advertisers, but it is easy to identify those which may be using Cookies or similar technologies every time you access the service, from the adverts you are being shown.
By clicking on ‘Settings’, you can decide freely about each of the purposes and each of the Partners that you want to accept or reject. Your choices will be registered on the TCF IAB and made available to all the Partners, and they are obliged to respect them.
Most of the Cookies and similar technologies collect information via a code, which does not enable them to know your name, surname, contact details or any other directly identifying or contact data.
This code acts as a pseudonym so you can be recognised each time you visit the website and all the information about that visit kept. It is protected by the current data protection legislation (henceforth, the Pseudonym).
The Managers, as identified in the previous section, will process the data associated with your Pseudonym for the purposes you accept after clicking on “Settings”, during the time it takes to fulfil those purposes.
Also, if you give your consent, some of these purposes will require that the Publisher and/or Vocento Gestión communicate your Pseudonym and part or all of the information associated with it to some of the other Managers.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by going to the Policy regarding Cookies, clicking on ‘Settings’.
As the data protection law protects information which is collected via a pseudonym so that nobody can learn your identity, it means that the rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation or portability stipulated in that law cannot be applied, unless you can provide additional information which will enable them to associate your identity with the pseudonym codes of your Cookies. In any case, we will not be able to tell which pseudonym corresponds to you, among the thousands that we deal with.
If you consider that your right to data protection has been contravened by the Publisher and/or Vocento Gestión, you can lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) or Vocento’s own Delegate for Data Protection (email@example.com).
What are Cookies and how are they used by Vocento websites?
Cookies are files which the website or application you are using installs on your search engine or your device (Smartphone, Tablet or connected TV) while you are using it, and they are used to collate information about your visit and assign a Pseudonym to you.
- Ensure that the web pages can function correctly.
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the size of the print.
- Find out about your search experiences.
- Collect statistical information, such as which pages you have visited and how much time you have spent on our media.
- Optimise the marketing of advertising spaces.
- Optimise your navigation, matching the information and the services you are offered to your interests, to provide you with a better experience every time you visit us.
Bear in mind that if you modify and/or block the installation of the Cookies, the quality of the operation of the Services and their availability could be affected.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, they enable the online services to function in a more agile fashion and to be adapted to the preference of the users, for example by remembering the language, the currency of the country, or detecting the device used to access the site.
- They establish levels of protection and security which impede or complicate cyber-attacks against the website or its users.
- They enable the managers of the media to study the statistics collected by the Cookies in order to improve the quality and experience of its services.
- They help us to optimise the publicity which we show to users, offering them the type which best matches their interests.
What are the different types of Cookies used by the Publisher?
- The session cookies expire when the User leaves the website or closes the browser. In other words, they are active during the visit to the website but come to an end when the User closes the session or within a few hours of accessing it.
- The permanent cookies come to an end when their objective is fulfilled or when they are erased manually or have an erasure date. They are normally used during online shopping, personalisation or in the registry, so Users do not have to keep reintroducing their password.
- Own Cookies are those which belong to the Publisher and/or Vocento Gestión.
- Third-party Cookies are those which belong to other Managers.
By purpose: You can check the purposes by clicking on ‘Settings’.
How can you manage your Cookies?
To accept or reject the purposes, or to withdraw consent you have previously given, click on ‘Settings’.
If you want to eliminate or block cookies, below are links to the principal navigators and devices with all the information on to manage cookies in your particular navigator.
- For more information about the Opera™ search engine, click aquí.
- For more information about the Google Chrome™ search engine, click aquí.
- For more information about the Google Chrome™ search engine on Android, click aquí.
- For more information about the Internet Explorer™ search engine, click aquí.
- For more information about the Mozilla Firefox™ search engine, click aquí.
- For more information about the Safari™ search engine on macOS, haz click aquí.
- For more information about the Safari™ search engine on IOS, click aquí.
If you would like additional information about how to configure the Cookies by provider or to manage your preferences, visit the Your Online Choices portal.
Do we update our Policy regarding Cookies?
It is possible that we will update the Policy regarding Cookies, so we recommend that you check this policy occasionally.
The Policy regarding Cookies was last updated on 29/07/2020.